The Laugh Book:
A New Treasury of Humor for Children
Information Fun Stuff Teacher Resources Cover Illustration
- First editions:
- Doubleday, 1986, USA.
- Compiled by Joanna Cole and
- Drawings by Marylin Hafner
- The Twits
- English Lesson Plan
- Designed to teach creativity, writing, proofreading, literary analysis, teamwork, and more... Includes the best student work as an example (thanks Jordan and Kate!)
- More Student Story Examples
- Builds on ideas provided in Madonna Roderick's lesson plan
- Show, Don't Tell
- A writing activity where that asks writers to make use of both showing and telling as they create a well-organized paragraph of description.
Click on thumbnail to see the full-size version...
Created and maintained by Kristine Howard with assistance from Michael Mander